POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: SHADERS: Please make POVRAY support Plugins SHADERS in the future release : Re: SHADERS: Please make POVRAY support Plugins SHADERS in the future release Server Time
13 Aug 2024 08:12:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SHADERS: Please make POVRAY support Plugins SHADERS in the future release
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 22 Jan 2000 09:00:40
Message: <3889b808@news.povray.org>
"Ken" <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote :

> I announced the existence of the POV-Ray Tag on the IRTC mailing list
> yesterday and within 2 hrs. got a request for programmable shaders :)

    I had the immediate suspicion that Jonathan Merritt was an
unregisterable copy of KenAI ver 0.01a running on a 8088 with a 300 baud
modem.

    see... this would explain the two hour delay... get it?  ...because it
was a old program on a slo... and the modem was... Oh! Never mind!

    Why am I the only one who likes my jokes 8-(